Monday, March 30, 2009

You Asked for it!

It's days like today that make you wonder, "What was I thinking when I asked for this gig?" Then I remember it's because I really love my life and my vocation. I want to be the best darn pastor there is.
  • I love my church.
  • I love the people in my church.
  • I love the call God has put on my life.

I want to bring glory to God through my life. The physical fatigue will be renewed. I can do this!

  • Yet those who wait for the Lord will gain new strength; They will mount up with wings like eagles, they will run and not get tired, they will walk and not become weary.
  • I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.

I feel better already. What a mighty God we serve!! I can run through a troop and jump over a wall. halleljah. I am now going to sign off and rest in the Lord and the power of His might.

1 comment:

  1. I love your positive attitude. You are right, you CAN do this. This is the life you have dreamed of for so long. Just rest in Him. He'll walk you through and the blessing will overtake you!!

    ReplyDelete