Sunday, July 12, 2009

It Ain't So Bad

Well I have been here for one week today and there is one thing that has been confirmed to me. I am not as smart as I thought I was. I am learning quite a lot but some of the information as just disappeared into infinite. I am around some brillant people and I have some peers that are just as bum-fuzzled as I am.
I am pick up some good information that I know will really be helpful to me in being more prepared but there is some information that may never again be used except in an academic setting.
I have probably used my faith more in this week than in many because some of this can only be a approached by faith. I believe I can do this! By faith I confess this ain't so bad! I have been reminded again and again of Jesus' faithfulness during this time. Some day I will look back on this experience and say that wasn't so bad.

1 comment:

  1. Dad,
    I am glad that things are going pretty good for you down in Dallas. I know it might be a little overwhelming at times but things will work out!
    Glad that you have been able to catch up with some ole WMF friends...I know you had a blast with them.
    Love you and see you in a couple of weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete